- Dec 2nd – INDIANA – eBash Terre Haute
- Dec 2nd – ILLINOIS – eBash Peoria
- Dec 2nd – NEW YORK – LAN Mob
- Dec 2nd – TEXAS – LFG Cybercafe
- Dec 2nd – NORTH DAKOTA – Section 9
- Dec 2nd – UTAH – The Gamerz Funk
- Dec 30th – INDIANA – eBash Terre Haute
- Dec 30th – ILLINOIS – eBash Peoria
- Dec 30th – NEW YORK – LAN Mob
- Dec 30th – TEXAS – LFG Cybercafe
- Dec 30th – NORTH DAKOTA – Section 9
- Dec 30th – UTAH – The Gamerz Funk
WAN Tournament Dates
- WAN Tournament #1 – Saturday December 23rd, 2017 1PM EST
- WAN Tournament #2 – January 13th, 2018
Each participating Zehn Center can host qualifying events at their location that will feed a single player/team into a larger WAN Tournament in the weeks following qualifiers.
Zehn WAN events are composed of a player/team from each competing center in bracketed tournament against teams from other competing centers throughout a single day.
While matches take place between teams via the internet, the teams are all physically located at Zehn Centers around North America. There will be no players or teams playing from home or remote locations. We will be tracking IP address and other data to ensure that all players/teams are only playing from their local certified Zehn Center.
Seeding for the WAN events will be based on the attendance of each locations qualifier attendance. (i.e. Center A has a qualifier with 20 participants then for the SAME WAN event Center B has a qualifier with 21 participants. Center B’s participant for that specific WAN event will receive a higher seed.)
1st Place – 80% of the Prize Pool; 2nd Place – 20% of the Prize Pool
- If connection issues occur within the first thirty (30) seconds and/or before first player contact, the game should be ended. All players must leave the match to end the game. If connection issues occur after the first thirty (30) seconds and/or the first player contact, the match must be continued.
- It is recommended that proof is taken with either built in recording system or other visibly clear method. All proof should be clearly visible and contain the game score and/or the issue in dispute.
- Unless stated by a tournament official matches that have been played in their entirety will have their results stand as is. It is upon the discretion of officials if a completed match (ie a completed best of five) should be replayed.
- Issues should be reported immediately. Any delay in reported issues to an official may result in previous matches results standing.
Rules and Settings
- Seeding will be performed at random
- Higher-ranked seed will have side selection
- Double Elimination
- WIRED CONNECTION REQUIRED
- Best of 1
- Map: Summoner’s Rift
- Team Size: 5
- Allow Spectators: Lobby Only
- New Champions are legal for play after 30 days of being live
- Game Type: Tournament Draft
- If a player(s) do not have sufficient champions to participating in Tournament Draft bans and picks must be done through chat.
- Players may only pause a match immediately following any of the events described below, but must signal an official immediately after the pause and identify the reason.
- An Unintentional Disconnection
- A hardware or software malfunction (e.g. monitor power or peripheral disability or game glitch)
- Physical interference with a player (e.g., broken chair)
- The 2017 Spring LCS Rule Set may be used for additional rulings