- Dec 8th – INDIANA – eBash Terre Haute
- Dec 8th – ILLINOIS – eBash Peoria
- Dec 8th – NEW YORK – LAN Mob
- Dec 8th – TEXAS – LFG Cybercafe
- Dec 8th – NORTH DAKOTA – Section 9
- Dec 8th – UTAH – The Gamerz Funk
- Jan 5th – INDIANA – eBash Terre Haute
- Jan 5th – ILLINOIS – eBash Peoria
- Jan 5th – NEW YORK – LAN Mob
- Jan 5th – NORTH DAKOTA – Section 9
- Jan 5th – UTAH – The Gamerz Funk
- Jan 12th – TEXAS – LFG Cybercafe
WAN Tournament Dates
- WAN Tournament #1 – December 29th, 2017
- WAN Tournament #2 – January 26th, 2018
Each participating Zehn Center can host qualifying events at their location that will feed a single player/team into a larger WAN Tournament in the weeks following qualifiers.
Zehn WAN events are composed of a player/team from each competing center in bracketed tournament against teams from other competing centers throughout a single day.
While matches take place between teams via the internet, the teams are all physically located at Zehn Centers around North America. There will be no players or teams playing from home or remote locations. We will be tracking IP address and other data to ensure that all players/teams are only playing from their local certified Zehn Center.
Seeding for the WAN events will be based on the attendance of each locations qualifier attendance. (i.e. Center A has a qualifier with 20 participants then for the SAME WAN event Center B has a qualifier with 21 participants. Center B’s participant for that specific WAN event will receive a higher seed.)
1st Place – 80% of the Prize Pool; 2nd Place – 20% of the Prize Pool
- If connection issues occur within the first thirty (30) seconds and/or before first player contact, the game should be ended. All players must leave the match to end the game. If connection issues occur after the first thirty (30) seconds and/or the first player contact, the match must be continued.
- It is recommended that proof is taken with either built in recording system or other visibly clear method. All proof should be clearly visible and contain the game score and/or the issue in dispute.
- Unless stated by a tournament official matches that have been played in their entirety will have their results stand as is. It is upon the discretion of officials if a completed match (ie a completed best of five) should be replayed.
- Issues should be reported immediately. Any delay in reported issues to an official may result in previous matches results standing.
Rules and Settings
- Double Elimination
- WIRED CONNECTION REQUIRED
- Game Mode: Private Match
- Game Style: Hall of Fame
- Quarter Length: 5 Minutes
- Any Current 2017-2018 Team
- The higher seeded team at match time must host and have choice of home or away.
- The Host must create the Custom Game and ensure that the proper Settings and Map are used.